Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Calling



Fresh breeze flowing in my hair
And I quite close my eyes

I see a little boy with a dream in his eye
I see a young man with zeal in his style
I see an old man with a sweet little smile
As the breeze flows into my life

Brilliant sun finally opens my eyes
And with a solemn gaze
Quietly melts the ice

The dewdrops lie around me
Frozen rocks surround me
Lotus blossoms in a muddy pond
Don’t know why I feel this bond

Water falls in waterfalls
Never rests her graceful waltz
Always flowing, never halts
Sketching joy, never false

As water falls on my solemn brow
And I quietly close my eyes

I see a new world where friends meet again
Sing songs full of joy and dance in the rain
Like bluebirds flying with their heads held high

To newer lands, and they know just why.

1 Comments:

Blogger blinded blue teddy said...

"Water falls in waterfalls
Never rests her graceful waltz"
:)

May 18, 2008 at 3:40:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home