Thursday, July 13, 2006

Musings..


Been A Long Time

Been a long time I haven't had a word with you..
Always see the moon and think of you..
Why should I fear the dark ..
When I can see the spark of love.

Been a long time I haven't dreamt a dream about you..
Always the wrong things that made me think about you..
Why should I live each day..
While you slowly slip away..

Into the ocean where water falls and rivers join
Into the realm of peace when even in painful times I enjoy

Been a long time now
Singing this song for you my friend
Been a long time
I've grown into this life that knows no end
Why should I fear anything
When I know I can sing this song?

I'm sure I'll find my way now
Coz I know that it's been so long..

3 Comments:

Blogger Anirudh Goswamii said...

Wrote this song for Level 9 while returning after taking my 2 nd law exam..didnt wanna go to the rehearsal empty handed..
written on 3rd May, 2005

July 13, 2006 at 2:12:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Vidya Venkat said...

I think I read this... Its beautiful!!

December 4, 2008 at 5:49:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Anirudh Goswamii said...

ur right, this one's really old..
just that one day as i was cleaning my room i found a diary with loose sheets between the pages containing poems n songs i'd written in my college days.. .. thought its best to compile them at some place, why not a blog..

and thanks for the compliment baby.. :) i remember how i literally forced u to write a poem, the first one u wrote.. and i also remember the one that u wrote later talking about the smell of earth during rain..
u were a poet and u didnt even knowet! :p

December 4, 2008 at 12:01:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home